Dear (Client Name),
This is <Your Name> from <Brokerage> that helped you <purchase/sell> your home at <Address>. I got a reminder today that it is your Three Year Anniversary in your home, so I wanted to see how things are going.
The market has changed quite a lot over the last while, so if you would ever like to receive a market update, get the recent mortgage stats or simply be connected to one of my trusted contractors; if you’re interested in renovating or adding on more space, please don’t ever hesitate to email me here.
Also, if you know of anyone searching for a Realtor in your social groups, I’d be honoured if you passed along my contact details for them. I’d love to be able to help them out as well.
I look forward to hearing from you again. Wishing you all the best this year,
Content Ideas To Accent Your Emails
1. Detailed market update. Your Pineapple brokers receive a weekly market update on real estate stats, mortgage stats, and opportunities. Don’t be afraid to reach out for the latest you can use to provide value to your clients.
2. Mortgage information. Clients are always looking for the latest products that can help them reach their goals. We can provide you with details on any of the following information you may need:
- Porting a mortgage to a new property
- Reverse mortgage to buy a new property
- Purchase plus improvement mortgages
- Equity take out option to help fund a down payment
- Construction loans
- Private second mortgage options
- HELOC options
3. Recommendations and contact details for the following:
- Local plumber, roofer, electrician
- Local driveway repair
- Local painting service, drywall repair
- Local surveyor
4. Local bylaws regarding:
- Installing a pool
- Adding a retaining wall
- Restrictive covenants, Rights of way