Whether your client is in need of financing to support the purchase of a commercial property or they simply want to ensure you have the most competitive terms and conditions available on the market for the refinancing, MCommercial will be able to meet all your needs, in Canada.
Commercial Industry Updates
NEW DEALS coming soon – stay tuned!
MLI select replaces the existing MLI Flex program and allows those investing in multifamily properties to purchase with just 5% down – if qualified.
Minimum project size of 5 units except for retirement homes where a minimum of 50 units/beds is required.
The program can only be submitted by approved lenders or direct correspondents, such as MCommercial.
If anyone has new construction or multi-family clients and would like to learn more about the advantages and disadvantages (and loopholes). of this new program, please reach out to Christianne Saab (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This program is especially interesting for new construction.
Please click here for MLI Select info and product sheet.
Mcommercial: Michel Durand and Christianne Saab
What You’ll Learn
- The financing options and asset classes that they support
- How to identify what is a good commercial opportunity
- The MCommercial Money for Nothing Referral Program
Sales & Marketing: Working with commercial clients
What You’ll Learn
- How to pass on commercial transactions to his team for a favourable commission upon closing.
- The type of commercial deals they can arrange for your clients and examples of recent deals they have funded.
- Tips on how to talk with a potential client about a commercial deal.
- Financing for strip malls, land development, and gas stations
- The affordable housing and medical professional programs are available today.