Dear (Client Name),
I hope this last year has been a good one for you! I’m sending a quick message to see how you’ve been.
You may be interested in learning how your area’s sales listings and interest rates have changed recently. Let’s connect if you are wondering about your area’s current real estate landscape and your home’s value.
I’m always here if you need anything – a quick market update, name and number to a trusted contractor, etc. Feel free to reach out at any time.
I look forward to hearing from you again. Wishing you all the best this year,
Content Ideas To Accent Your Emails
1. Detailed market update. Your Pineapple brokers receive a weekly market update on real estate stats, mortgage stats, and opportunities. Don’t be afraid to reach out for the latest you can use to provide value to your clients.
2. Mortgage information. Clients are always looking for the latest products that can help them reach their goals. We can provide you with details on any of the following information you may need:
- Porting a mortgage to a new property
- Reverse mortgage to buy a new property
- Purchase plus improvement mortgages
- Equity take out option to help fund a down payment
- Construction loans
- Private second mortgage options
- HELOC options
3. Recommendations and contact details for the following:
- Local plumber, roofer, electrician
- Local driveway repair
- Local painting service, drywall repair
- Local surveyor
4. Local bylaws regarding:
- Installing a pool
- Adding a retaining wall
- Restrictive covenants, Rights of way