Join The Pineapple Family
Apply today for a career that will leave you feeling fulfilled and motivated. Join our team and help Canadians get the best mortgage experience possible.
About the job
Pineapple is among the fastest-growing mortgage brokerages in the GTA. We are currently looking to expand and hire Mortgage professionals.
Our proprietary systems, tools and processes allow new and seasoned agents an opportunity to focus on the growth of their business and revenue while reaching the pinnacle of our industry. We are putting the power back in the agent's hands!
Our onboarding team will provide all the support and training to help you familiarize yourself with our company processes and business practices. required to be successful in this role.
Pineapple’s hiring mandate is heavily focused and highly dependent on character and professionalism which we believe are crucial in providing the level of service that we feel is key to the success of our company and yourself. We have developed an organizational method unlike any other in our industry which allows our agents to be the leading sales force in the industry by establishing support systems for the administration, underwriting and follow-up systems that will enhance your success.
- Responsible for selling mortgage products from a variety of lenders and institutions
- Daily prospecting and relationship management with Circles of Influence
- Ability to grow an extensive and qualified pipeline
- Keeping up to date on new products, services, procedures and tools by attending training and departmental meetings
- Proactively manage opportunities with existing and prospective customers through all stages of the sales cycle
- Coordinate sales and support efforts with underwriting, administration, insurance, and other departments as needed
- Update all sales activity in the corporate CRM system and prepare reports as required by the Regional Manager
- Establish ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers
- Demonstrated track record of sales
- Strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize
- Knowledge of D+H Expert and Google Drive an asset
- An existing FSCO mortgage agent license is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to contribute and meet team goals and objectives
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home