Come work with us!
Apply today for a career that will leave you feeling fulfilled and motivated. Join our team and help Canadians get the best experience possible.
Pineapple is among the fastest-growing brokerages in the GTA. We are currently looking to expand and hire three insurance professionals.
Our proprietary systems, tools and processes allow new and seasoned professionals an opportunity to focus on the growth of their business and revenue while reaching the pinnacle of our industry. We are putting the power back in your hands!
Are you a passionate person looking to become part of a rapidly growing financial tech-focused organization where you can gain, build, and grow your sales and customer management skills?
As a licensed advisor, you'll be the first point of contact for our network and its customers seeking information on life insurance. Through our tools and systems, you will support the customer through a well-designed process within our proprietary software - from initial assessment to delivered policies. Referral leads are provided.
This is a 'high volume' position due to the nature of our model. Please note, this role is not a cold-calling environment.
You will be provided training, support and mentorship in a fast-paced family-oriented environment while offering opportunities for growth and advancement while building a rewarding career within Pineapple.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Quote and sell life and health insurance
- Create internal relationships with the network to generate additional insurance leads
- Follow the sales process and utilize internal systems and tools
- Assess the needs of the customer
- Regular presentations
- Identify and make recommendations for additional life and health solutions
- Achieve sales targets, SLA and KPIs
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Must hold a valid life license (LLQP) in Ontario with a good standing
- Excellent communication & critical thinking skills
- Technical skills required; Salesforce, Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, etc, etc…
- A coachable team player who shares knowledge and insights with peers
- Positive, strong-minded, honest, organized, customer focused and resourceful individual
Our ideal candidate is:
- Motivated, honest & prioritizes integrity
- A great communicator - listening is integral to 'amazing communication'
- Looking for a career change while staying in the insurance industry
- An individual who enjoys work and is performance-oriented