Complete the form below to sign up for an exclusive demo of our wildly popular Friday Market Update sessions:
In addition to live training 4 days a week, our new and experienced agents can benefit from Pineapple Mortgage Agent Quadrant. So our agents can jump into this live 9-week program that provides hands-on training to jump-start your career, no matter how much experience you have.
Pineapple Mortgage Agent Quadrant covers:
- The Power of Communication: Perfecting verbal communication and creating professional written communication which will empower your career
- MyPineapple: Learn how this tool will play a critical role in your success and learn all the ins and outs
- Client experience: How to build a client experience from application to renewal
- Underwriting: Learn documents, guidelines and the basics of underwriting a mortgage
- Leads: How to build a lead pipeline
- Your visions of success
- Mental and financial health
- Building a business plan
Since January 2021, Pineapple’s automated data analytics has discovered over $1.9B in mortgage volume opportunities to support our mortgage agents and their clients. Our agents have funded over $400M from this already, which equates to thousands of happy clients that received proactive solutions to problems they didn’t even know existed! Click here to find out more about why you need MyPineapple in your life.
Marketing Email Automation
Our email automation provides your borrowers with timely and relevant information and opportunities to ensure they are always in the best mortgage product suited for their needs. Our email metrics speak for themselves!
Averages calculated from Pineapple emails sent to borrowers from January 2021 – September 2021:
Industry Open Rate: 23%
Industry Click-Through Rate: 6.82%
Pineapple Open Rate: 59% (36% higher than industry average)
Pineapple Click-Through Rate: 11% (4.18% higher than industry average)
*Industry averages are calculated based on reporting from Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, and Benchmark Email 2020.
We can’t wait for you to join us! Click here to learn more about the Pineapple family.